WORDS FOR US

For the two of us, 

home isn't a place 

It is a person 

And we are finally home 

I'm much more me when I'm with you 


I am short-tempered 

I am a lonely soul 

I am a sensitive heart 

I am a spoiled little girl 


You are king 

You are a burning knight's soul  

You are a dream 

You are a luck 


Day after day we passed 

Like a desert with sand 

that's how our love is engraved 

You are my longing every night, 

decorate my bathroom and my light sleeper 


Your face is so dull 

but I love every wrinkle on your face 

I like your lips and smile like a joker 

You are never tired of loving me many times 


I'm tired 

I'm tired of myself who can't control my emotions and wounds 

You are medicine 

That I want to eat every day 

You are my life 


We are a unique story brought together accidentally and unexpectedly 

Our lives are special 

We fight for it together 


Especially for you

Thank you for being with me 

Never stop making me happy 

Did not disappoint me 


You know everything 

that makes me hurt, sad, and disappointed 

You know how to treat feelings - futile and humiliated 

You never seen my shortcomings in the slightest


You only know that I deserve to be happy 

And you say I have nothing to care about 

When they hurt me 

And wasted me

Komentar

Postingan Populer